Thursday 23 June 2011

Well hello there!

At last - a quiet little corner for me to natter in! I'm Catherine - self employed work at homemother to two young girls (Emma - 4 and Lucy - 1) and wife to Brett. Spare time is hard to come by in this house, but when I get any I tend to use it for something crafty. I spin, knit, crochet, sew, and am just starting to learn about weaving.

So why start to blog now? Well why not - it seemed as good a time as any. I have a new spinning wheel to add to the family this week (more on that later), Tour de Fleece is coming up, and I'm taking part in A Year Of Projects over on Ravelry. More than anything though, I wanted a place where I can look back on my little creations and milestones, and the things that make me smile each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment